{  Dining Out  }          {  Ingredients  }          {  Recipes  }          {  Blast from the Past  }            

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year!

You've already read about one of my resolutions for the new year. "Get Organized. Stay Organized." And you might be (humor me here) wondering about the rest of my resolutions.
Where to Get the Look: Cocktail Napkin from Call Me Jasper$19Coasters from Catnap Cottage$18.50Cocktail Napkins from Call Me Jasper$36.

The second, while not shared, should be discernable from my actions. It's "Do Your Best or not at all." What do I mean by this? Think of it as regular care and feeding of my creative endeavors. For Recipes, this translates to the introduction of a new look for the blog that reflects my vision for it; proofreading of posts; and consideration of grammar.

You'll have to wait for the rest. In the past I've written down all of my resolutions and occasionally glanced at them throughout the year. This year I'm actively trying to create habits. I promise I won't keep you in suspense too long. I only have five resolutions and I'll be revealing my third resolution in this week's Weekly Wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...